APPLYING FOR A LOAN?
Not all bank are the same, but many of them look at the same things when reviewing a loan application.
The process and data looked at are similar in whatever type of loan you are applying for such as:
- Home Equity Line Of Credit
- Business Line Of Credit Working Capital
- Short Term Commercial Loans
- Loans For Equipment or Inventory
- Real Estate Financing
- Or any type of consumer or commercial loan...
Many basic loan principles are applied when banks look over a loan.
5 COMMON THINGS BANKS LOOK FOR ON A LOAN APPLICATION
- Credit History
- Cash Flow and cashflow history and projections
- Collateral Available To Secure The Loan
- Applicant's Character
- Loan Documentation which includes personal and business financial statements and Income Tax Returns
The first 3 common items can be given and/or obtained. Character is a given while going through the loan application process. Number 4 is pretty subjective and the bank's goal with that is to determine your financial savviness. Number 5 will back the first 4 criteria up. But the key to providing financial statements to the bank is accuracy and legitimacy.
Here at Personal Accountant Inc., we can provide you with accurate and authoritative financial form for you to submit to your bank for loan purposes.
Our services include (but not limited to):
- Financial Statement Compilation
- Bank Loan Financial Form Data Entry
Call us at (808) 674-0700 for your reliable Bank Loan Financial Form service!
Just fill in the form below for your instant quote!